How To Make Marijuana Chocolate Cake At Home? Do you like good food? If so, you’re likely to like this sweet treat. A well-cooked chocolate cake is the sweetest thing imaginable. Envision your go-to dessert recipe elevated by the intoxicating effects of cannabis. In Amsterdam, cannabis cakes, or “space cakes,” are often served with coffee. You may get high by eating a space cake, a form of pastry loaded with marijuana.
You have probably decided you want to learn how to create a cannabis cake after trying one of these delicious treats. The great news is that combining cannabis with baked goods is easy. The steps involved are outlined below.
Preparation Of The Marijuana Cake
- Turn the oven temperature to 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit). Prep two 9-inch baking pans by greasing and flouring them.
- Unsweetened milk and cider vinegar may be blended in a clean measuring cup with a fork. Put the concoction aside to thicken for a while.
- Flour, sugar, cocoa butter, bicarbonate of soda, baking soda, & salt should be combined in a large mixing basin using a whisk.
- Mix in the wet components with the dry ingredients. Blend well by using a stand or hand-held mixer set to medium speed.
- Slowly put in hot water and continue mixing until everything is incorporated. Though the batter may seem watery compared to previous recipes you’ve prepared, have faith in the procedure; you’re doing well!
- Bake the batter for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees F in 9-inch pans. If a toothpick in the middle of your cake layers comes out clean, your cake is done.
- Put the cake layers on a cooling rack and wait until they are totally cold before icing. Let the layers cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer them to the freezer to speed up the cooling process.
- Do yourself a favour and learn how to make buttercream frosting. This version, enhanced with cannabis, is simple to make and superior to store-bought alternatives.
- Put the cocoa powder through a sieve and into a big basin. Incorporate the hemp oil and the vegan butter. To blend well, use a stand or hand mixer.
- To begin, combine 2 cups of powdered sugar with 1/4 cup of almond milk. Combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the additional 2 cups of icing sugar and the vanilla essence. You should begin mixing at a low speed and work your way up. Mix the frosting some more until it gains airiness.
- Mix in more powdered sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, if the frosting seems watery. To adjust the consistency, add almond milk, one spoonful at a time.
- With a spatula, apply a thin layer of frosting (about 14 inches) over the top of each of the cake circles. Put the second cake layer on top and frost the outside of the cake.
The single most crucial advice is to use moderation in dosage and consumption. Although the effects of edibles are similar to those of smoking, they often last far longer. If you follow the instructions and divide the finished cake into eight servings, each will have around the same level of THC, like one gramme of cannabis.